For the safety of all students at CMP we are implementing the following procedures when parents authorize a pick-up person who is not listed on the student's Emergency Card.
When a parent or guardian wants to authorize someone other than themselves pick up their child, and this person is not on the student’s emergency card, the office will require:
- The authorization in writing from a verified email address.
- The email address needs to be on file in the student record or on the emergency card.
- We need the full name of the person picking up.
- Identification will be verified. This person must have a valid ID on them at the time of pickup for the student to be released.
- Car line is not an option for these pick-ups, pick-up in the office only.
Thank you for your support and understanding,
Your CMP Admin Team